Coeur d’Alene Public Schools is located in Kootenai County, nestled next to beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene in North Idaho. We are one of the largest employers in the five northernmost counties of Idaho, and rank sixth in enrollment size among Idaho’s 114 public school districts with nearly 11,000 students. District facilities include a developmental preschool, ten elementary schools, three middle schools, three high schools, and KTEC, a joint professional technical campus. All schools are accredited.
Why Coeur d’Alene School District?
1. Our full-time positions have GREAT benefits!
2. Our part-time positions offer flexible hours, job share opportunities.
3. In Idaho retirement benefits are BETTER (PERSI)!
4. You’ll enjoy a forward thinking, tech savvy work environment.
5. You’ll have a chance to promote learning innovation.
6. We have a culture that fosters excellence and team building.
7. You’ll be growing and developing with an educational leader.
8. Our district has strong community support and involvement.
9. Coeur d’Alene is a beautiful place to work and live!
Our district Motto: Invest l Inspire l Innovate
Mission Statement: We invest in each student to prepare, challenge and advance well-educated, resilient and future-ready citizens.
Vision Statement: Coeur d'Alene Public Schools is an education leader, promoting opportunities for innovation in learning and inspiring excellence in everyone.
Nondiscrimination Statement: Coeur d’Alene Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability.